DigiTape Hybrid Drums Demo – All sounds are from DigiTape Hybrid Drums
- Over 300 samples of hybrid digital/analog drums, effects, and textures in 24-bit 48kHz Wavs
- Kontakt instrument (full retail version 4.2 or later) with custom scripting and GUI
- Uncompressed disk space needed: 150 MB
- 11 Included Kontakt patches for convenient ready-to-use drum layouts
- Custom interface includes:
- Low Pass Filter with resonance and cutoff controls
- Variable BitCrusher with bitrate and sample rate controls
- Reverb with room size and level controls
- Sculpted with digital noise generators and oscillators
- Samples printed through 1/4″ Studer analog tape recorder at various levels of saturation
- Plug-n-Play samples are ready to drop into your sampler/drum machine of choice
Since the dawn of the digital age there has been a war brewing. Who is superior? Is analog still the undisputed king of the sonic realm with it’s warmth and finesse? Or does the limitless flexibility, and clarity of digital technology reign supreme?
Now, you can have both.
Noisefirm’s DigiTape Hybrid Drums is a unique library of drum sounds that combine the best advantages of both families of audio technology. All of the many diverse sounds included in DigiTape Hybrid Drums were sculpted from digital oscillators and noise generators, and then creatively processed in many different ways. Once the sonic transformation was nearly complete, all of the samples were printed through a Studer analog tape recorder at variable levels of saturation to achieve an optimal level of harmonic distortion. The end result is an uncommon library of Kicks, Snares, Percussion and other textures that combine the sonic flexibility of Digital Synthesis and DSP with the old-fashioned warmth of analog tape.